Stand Alone TPM Assembly
The Stand Alone TPM Assembly Station is a special process run or repair facility for the tire room. The system incorporates new state of the art DC nut runners with digital feedback encoders.
- The Operator picks wheels to be processed and places them onto the Stand Alone TPM Assembly Station
- Operator manually orients the wheel for the process
- The operator inserts the TPM into the wheel
- The operator lowers the nut runner over the TPM stem and initiates a cycle. The nut runner system has the capability to:
- Detect Cross Threading
- Easy Program of Upper and Lower Limits
- Less than 10% residual torque loss from time of fastening to Customer Satisfaction Audit.
- When the torque cycle is complete, the nut runner automatically retracts from the TPM stem and the wheel.
- The operator manually removes the wheel after the TPM cycle is completed.