Automatic TPM Orient Machine
The Automatic TPM Orientation Machine is an in-line processing machines that removes the operator requirement for orienting the TPM stem prior to the mounting process.
- The wheel (with the TPM already mounted in the In-Line Assembly Station) is transferred to the Manual Orient Station.
- The wheel is raised and rotated.
- Fiber optic sensors locate the TPM stem.
- The wheel is rotated to the proper TPM stem location
- The wheel is lowered onto the conveyor.
- Wheel is automatically transferred out of the station.